Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

CARS payment chasing or fraud?

Is this fraud or really a company that Three use? I've not had any contact from three themselves and this cars don't/won't reply to emails... (Also tried asking Three support, no reply: https://twitter.com/rem/status/1646129147176005632) Email below:...

Best solution Can't Log in to Account

I have recently signed my wife up with a new account. We can't log in, no email is sent when I request a password reset. The username obviously works as you have sent the first month's bill. When we try to ring in we are told that you are closed. The...

ACT by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Presale codes availability on 3+ app

Hi, there have been a few posts asking when presale codes would be available on the 3+ app. It seems that they are available on the app at the same time Ticketmaster opens their presale. I have checked several of the codes that have appeared this mor...

sc1999 by Local celebrity
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Three Pay added to Google Play

For the past few months I've been getting texts thanking me for linking Three Pay to Google Play. I've raised it a couple of times on Twitter with Three because I've not asked for this and they deny all knowledge.I've had another one today so I've go...

Gabriela

I made the payment of the amount due of £50.30 on 1/04 and today the same duplicate amount was debited again you can reverse

Paying a Bill through Account Credit

Longish story short - after numerous attempts at getting a refund, Three finally credited my home broadband account by £48.16 in February 2023, after they failed to apply a spending-cap limit to my newly set-up account. Victory, I thought After recei...

5 Seconds of Summer three presale

I'm attempting to get presale for 5 seconds of Summer in Manchester. It says there is a three presale for this Wednesday but I can't see anything on the app. Three+ issues 10/11/2022 Three presale codes for concerts 

Samsung watch plan sharing

HI All Has anyone had trouble with 3 plan sharing to smart watch? My smart watch plan went live on the 7th April I've reset watch/phone and updated the app 3 times,Spent countless hours on the live chat only to be told my plan is live and to do the r...

Mathew_0-1681122324059.png
Mathew by Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart watch pairing on a samsung watch 5 LTE

Really disappointed that after purchasing a Samsung watch with LTE that three have told me I can't access smart watch pairing because it isn't currently available for existing customers. I have had my contract with three for over 10 yrs and never con...

Amy2709 by Active
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors